07 Mar 2016 - 17:00
LUISS Business School - Aula 213 - Viale Pola, 12 - 00198 Roma
On March 7 a new event dedicated to the specialized masters of LUISS Business School will take place. During the event you will have the chance to select the program that best suits your skills and needs, as well as career goals.
Through personal interviews, with the support of the Career Service the Open Evening is intended to guide all candidates for the most suitable educational path that matches their ambitions. It will also be possible to run a simulation of the admission test.
During the event you will have the opportunity to deepen the contents and professional opportunities of each Master. The programs offer a high education, thanks to a deep relationship with the business world, we take into account the latest needs of sectors along an academic excellence with field experiences and workshops.
We advise you to bring your cv with you. The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons, registration is appreciated
You will receive information on the following Masters:
- Master in Consulente Legale d’Impresa – Prospettive Nazionali e Internazionali
- Master in Diritto Tributario, Contabilità e Pianificazione Fiscale
- Master in Gestione delle Risorse Umane e Organizzazione
- Master in Relazioni Istituzionali, Lobby e Comunicazione d’impresa
- Master in Big Data Management
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master in International Management
- Management e Controllo dei Fondi Comunitari
- Master in Real Estate Finance
- Management of Energy Industry
- M3 Marketing Management
- Master in Project Management
- Master in Tourism Management
- Trade Management del Consumo Fuori Casa
- Master in Business Administration