24 Mar 2016 - 4 p.m.
LUISS Business School - Sala delle Colonne - Viale Pola, 12 - 00198 Roma
A seminar that focuses on the role of the head of protocol and of professionals who are involved in both Public and Private communication, public relations, press office and event organization companies.
4.0 p.m. Welcome address
- Giovanni Lo Storto, General Director LUISS Guido Carli University
- Franco Fontana, Full Professor of Economics and Management, Scientific Coordinator Public Administration & Healthcare, LUISS Business School
- Filippo Romano, Expert on State Ceremonial and Protocol
- Andrea Ruggeri, Responsabile Eventi e Cerimoniale del Centro Studi Difesa e Sicurezza (Cestudis)
- Federico Fabretti, Head of Institutional Relations, External Relations and Communication at Finmeccanica
- Simone Cantagallo, Head of Institutional Relations, External Relations and Communication at SNAM, President of FERPI.
- Maurizio Masciopinto, Italian State Police Official
- Luigi Ferdinando Nazzaro, Chief of Protocol of “Regione Lazio”
- Stefano Thaulero, Senate Official, Protocol expert
- Carmela Valdevies, City of Florence Official, former Chief of Protocol of the Mayor Matteo Renzi
- Stefano Ronca, former Chief of Diplomatic Protocol of the Italian Republic, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
6:00 p.m. Conclusions
- Filippo Romano, former Deputy Secretary General and Head of Protocol of the Presidency of the Republic
Further information: T 06 85 222309; email@example.com
The event is held in Italian and it is open to the public, for organizational reasons registration is appreciated.