16 Sep 2016 - 17:00
LUISS Business School - Sala delle Colonne - Viale Pola, 12 - 00198 Roma
On September 16, 2016 it will take place the Open Event dedicated to the specialised masters at LUISS Business School. During the event you will have the chance to deepen contents and career opportunities related to each program with the coordinators and the Career Service.
Through personal interviews and simulation of the admission test, the Open Evening is intended to guide all candidates to the most suitable educational path that matches their needs and professional ambitions.
All programs offer an excellent education combined with field-project experience and, thanks to a deep relationship with the business world, we take into account the latest needs of sectors.
You will receive information on the following Masters:
Masters fully taught in English
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Big Data Management
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master in Management of Energy Industry
- Master in Tourism Management
- Master in International Management
Masters fully taught in Italian
- Master in Consulente Legale d’Impresa – Prospettive Nazionali e Internazionali
- Master in Diritto Tributario, Contabilità e Pianificazione Fiscale
- Master in Gestione delle Risorse Umane e Organizzazione
- Master in Relazioni Istituzionali, Lobby e Comunicazione d’impresa
- Master in Real Estate Finance
- Master in M3 Marketing Management
- Master in Project Management
- Master in Management dei Prodotti Biomedicali
- Master in Trade Management del Consumo Fuori Casa
The event will start at 5 pm, we advise you to bring your cv with you. The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons, registration is appreciated.