24 Nov 2015 - 18:00
LUISS Business School - Viale Pola, 12 - 00198 Roma
What are the HR club meetings?
The meetings aim to compare and share best practices and experiences through a cycle of thematic seminars that focus on relevant issues Human Resources Management and Organisation field. The main purposes of these meetings are:
- foster the sharing of best practices and experiences
- offer to participants opportunities to develop their own professional network
- learn from excellent organisation models
These meetings, free on invitation, are addressed to our community of alumni, professionals, consultants and managers who operate in the Human Resource Management and Organisation field
Data Driven HR Decisions
- How can we equip boards to compare internal talent against best-in-class-peers?
- How can we build sustainable development programmes that support individual growth and business priorities?
- What are the business-critical behaviours that are key to sustaining change and long term growth strategy?
Alessia Sammarra, Professor of Organisation & HRM, University of L’Aquila and LUISS Business School
Giuseppe de Nichilo, People & Organisation Development General Manager, Toyota Motor Italia
- Ornella Chinotti, Managing Director, CEB | SHL Talent Measurement, Italy
- Alfredo Lombardi, Human Resources & Legal Director, Takeda Italia
People Management Competence Centre LUISS Business School
The event is free upon online. registration.