05 Apr 2017 - 6 pm
LUISS Business School - Sala da Ballo - Villa Blanc - Via Nomentana, 216 - 00162 Roma
Challenge and perspectives of corporate welfare between theory and practice
- Value for whom? For companies, individual employees, others?
- Is it a deal or a fashion only for “big”?
- Does being a “caring company” improve attraction and engagement?
- What are employees’ perceptions of corporate welfare? How to identify their needs?
- Does corporate welfare open a new season for Industrial Relations?
Gabriele Gabrielli, LUISS Guido Carli and LUISS Business School
Simonetta Cavasin, OD&M Consulting
Pietro Betto, OD&M Consulting
Giuseppe Cavattoni, Benetton
Raffaele Fabozzi, LUISS Guido Carli
Emanuele Galtieri, Elettronica
Elena Panzera, SAS
The event is open to the public, for organisational reasons, registration is appreciated.