Ready to enrich your career? The admission tests for LUISS Part-Time MBA are now open! Take your chance!
Applications for the March 2017 Part-Time MBA intake are now open. Admission sessions will take place throughout 2016 and the beginning of 2017.
Prospective candidates are kindly invited to have a look at the following steps in order to apply:
Step 1: Application
Applicants are required to fill in, sign and scan the documents required. Originals are not needed.
Please send by email at email@example.com the following documents:
- Fully-completed application form
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or a signed self-certification)*
- Digital ID photo
- Copy of Passport or ID document
- Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Fee Receipt of EUR 105 (nonrefundable)
*Bank Account Details
ACCOUNT HOLDER: LUISS Guido Carli – Divisione LUISS Business School
BANK: Unicredit S.p.A. Agenzia n. 274 – Viale Gorizia, 21 – 00198 Rome.
ACCOUNT N°: 000400000917
IBAN: IT 17 H020 0805 0770 0040 0000917
ACRONIMO CLIENTE: 86015854
CURRENT HOLDER: LUISS Guido Carli |Divisione LUISS Business School – Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma
ACCOUNT N°: 57861007
Step 2: The Admission Test
The Admission Test has a duration of three hours and consists of:
- English Test – Only mother tongue applicants or with high IELTS or TOEFL scores (minimum 7.0 or 100) can be exempted from the test. TOEFL/IELTS are optional. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the tests.
- Logics Test (verbal and numerical) – Only applicants with high GMAT or GRE scores (minimum 400) can be exempted from the test. GMAT/GRE are optional. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the tests.
- Personal Interviews
Candidates can complete the admission test on campus, or off campus via Skype. The next date for the selections is July 29. If you are willing to apply, please send the documentation by July 26. We suggest our prospective candidates to apply for the admission test in order to let us get a deepen overview of their profile and to guarantee an appropriate matching between their competences, skills, expectations and our Part-Time MBA programme.
For assistance with the application or any request, please reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on +390685225577.
We would be glad to welcome you at LUISS Business School!