The Library of LUISS Guido Carli, specializing in the social sciences and particularly in law, economics and political science, has 97,371 monographs, 1,775 periodicals in paper format, 51,514 periodicals in electronic format, 30,633 ebooks and 80 databases.
Consultation and loan
You ‘can consult and borrow books and periodicals.
It is also possible to consult electronic databases, whose resources are:
- online Italians and foreigners catalogs;
- bibliographic and laws databases;
- working papers and electronic periodicals.
Consultation and loan post course
All those who have attended a course or master LUISS Business School lasting more than 3 months in the classroom – by paying postal * of € 70.00 a year – can make use of the following services:
- bibliographic information and search assistance;
- daily consultation of books and periodicals;
- loan n. 3 monographs for 30 days with the possibility of a renewal in the event that the document has not been reserved by other users;
- interlibrary services;
- ask the librarian;
- consultation of databases at the Library.
* Beneficiary: LUISS GUIDO CARLI – VIA POLA, 12-00198 ROMA Postal account No. 607010;
Causal: registration Library former postgraduate Payment will allow access for one year from the date on the report.
Monday – Friday at 8:30 to 21:00; Saturday at 8:30 am to 1:45 pm
Monday – Friday at 8:00 to 20:00; Saturday 8:00 am to 1:45 pm
LUISS Guido Carli organizes photograph and writing courses, theater labs and other dedicated activites.