ERShub organizes and participates to several kinds of events. Some of them have just been co-organized by ERShub, specifically through the Facilitation Team (and in this last case it is clearly specified); additional events take place in LUISS organization due to the fact they are ERS-related or take place in the same Business School without any other ERShub involvement.
Here it follows a list including events in which ERShub co-organized only, or events which organization did not involve ERSHub directly.
- September 20th, 2017, Make SDGs happen through integrated thinking
- April 18th and 19th 2017, 1st IESE-LUISS Conference on Responsibility, Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship: “Hybrid organizations: walking at the edge between economic performance and social & environmental impact” (ERShub event)
On the borderline between economic performance and social & environmental impact, hybrid organizations try to respond to these problems by applying market mechanisms. The first IESE – LUISS Business School Conference on responsibility, sustainability and social entrepreneurship conference aimed at gathering scholars from different literature streams for discussing on how hybrid organizations face the challenge of merging two different worlds, producing novel and sustainable solutions to pursue a positive and substantial social impact, trying to reach economic goals at the same time.
- Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale 2016 (CSR and Social Innovation Fair 2016), “Prepararsi al Futuro: idee sostenibili al servizio del territorio”
- “Non Sprecare” Award 2016
- 17-18 november 2016, Integrated Thinking & Reporting
- Druid Conference 2015, The Relevance of Innovation (ERShub event)
- Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale 2015 (CSR and Social Innovation Fair 2015), “Passione e Ispirazione: prepararsi al futuro”
- CROSS @ University
- “Non Sprecare” Award 2015
- “Non Sprecare” Award 2014
- Salone della CSR e dell’Innovazione Sociale 2014(CSR and Social Innovation Fair 2014), “Responsabilità, Sostenibilità e Innovazione Sociale: quale futuro?”
- SMART la cultura sostenibile. Un evento sul tema della città che cambia. Primo appuntamento: città e società tra creatività e impresa sociale (SMART – The sustainable culture. A special event about changing city. First meeting: city and society between creativity and social enterprise)