Data Girls is a project established with the aim to support young women interested in seizing the opportunity offered from data management and the digital world. An ambitious project which involves important companies, institutions and organizations participating as project sponsors and who want to accompany and improve the Digital Transformation process.
Data Girls ‘ aims are:
- career opportunities: opportunities to build a solid and rewarding career in digital without any gender discrimination;
- professional update: we provide support to pursue a professional career in the digital environment.
- The companies involved will provides the students withchallenges on the digital environment;
- The students will be divided in groups and will participate in an idea generation contest of solutions connected to the digital world;
- The students will work on the challenges in remote;
- Check Field Project: moment of confrontation with LUISS Business School’s tutor and the Company Project Leader
- Mentoring moments: the students will be divided in groups and each group will be assigned to LUISS Business School and Company Project Leader which will follow them throughout the whole contest;
- Graduation Ceremony:award of the contest winning group of students.