TUITION FEE AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for the Master in Big Data Management is EUR 14,000.
Payment is made in three installments on the following dates:
- EUR 7,000 Upon confirmation of admission
- EUR 4,200
- EUR 2,800
Tuition includes materials and access to all LUISS Business School facilities.
LUISS Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships of the tuition fees (up to 50% of the total amount).
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with LUISS Guido Carli. For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banca Intesa San Paolo – Bridge Loan
- Banca UNICREDIT – AD HONOREM loans
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
- BACHELOR AND MASTER’S DEGREE in economics, statistics, engineering, information systems, mathematics or related fields
- ADMISSION TEST (mandatory)