Full Time Master
Why the Master in Corporate Finance?
Today the management of financial resources and the relationships with financial markets and investors are critical objectives for firms, financial institutions and other organizations. The strategic role of Corporate Finance has become increasingly important due to the greater attention that managers dedicate to raising capital, financial planning, risk management and investment activities. The current financial environment requires new skills and competences to keep up with the demands for successful professionals in these times of rapid change.
This program prepares you to deal with increasingly complex financial challenges, providing solid technical knowledge and skills, as well as the transversal competencies required to manage complex financial situations in an international environment. You will acquire a thorough knowledge of the conceptual and empirical tools to respond to emerging financial challenges and create new opportunities.
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits. It offers theoretical and applied knowledge through coursework as well as the acquisition of managerial tools through projects to develop entrepreneurial and soft skills.
The objective is to shape young professionals who want to pursue a career in the corporate finance divisions of large firms, in investment banking divisions of financial institutions or in financial consulting firms.
Learning methods and key courses
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Analysis of Accounting and Financial Data to Support Investment Decisions
- Analysis of Complex Financial Operations
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
- Valuation of Firms and Projects Techniques
The Master is targeted for students with a BA or a MS in Economics, Law, Engineering or other scientific disciplines. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
Scientific Director and Committee
- Alessandro Pansa, Adjunct Professor in Corporate Finance, LUISS Guido Carli University
- Raffaele Oriani, Full Professor of Corporate Finance – Department of Business and Management, LUISS Guido Carli University
- Enzo Peruffo, Head of Specialized Master Programs, LUISS Business School
- Alessandro Zattoni, Full Professor of Strategy, LUISS Guido Carli University