The program is designed in collaboration with MAG-JLT (what is this?) to meet the skill requirements of top companies. Graduates will undertake career paths in the risk management ecosystem working with business consulting firms, insurance and brokerage companies and risk management divisions of any company undergoing a risk evaluation process.
Potential roles are:
- Credit Risk ManagerFinancial Risk ManagerIndustrial Risk Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Market Risk Analyst Operational Risk Manager
The Career Service team supports students in defining their career path and in arranging meetings with public and private companies to explore job opportunities and do the Field Project. Throughout the program, the Career Service team offers:
- Individual Counselling: guidance for CV and cover letter preparation, interview techniques and contract negotiation.
- Ecareer Book: student CVs are available online to companies and institutions for recruitment.
- Business Presentations: conferences and meetings with executives to better understand the business world and the fields where they work.
- Field Project: a unique opportunity for students to put their knowledge into practice, applying the skills they have learnt throughout the course.
The Field Project can take several forms:
- Company Project: students are coached by a company tutor during the development of a project related to a specific business field.
- Entrepreneurial Project: development of business ideas while creating a business plan.
- Research Project: Research projects on a topic agreed with the faculty.