The Fashion industry is an important sector of the international economy. Market data show the growing potential of employability.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Plan and organize fashion events
- Work within communication and image
- Define a digital marketing plan
- Promote product and brand image
- Operate in visual merchandising
- Support operations and supply chain
The Career Service team supports student in defining their career path and in arranging meetings with public and private companies to explore job opportunities and offer students the opportunity to do an internship. Throughout the program, the Career Service team offers:
- Individual Counselling: guidance for CV and cover letter preparation, interview techniques and contract negotiation.
- Ecareer Book: student CVs are available online to companies and institutions for recruitment.
- Business Presentations: conferences and meetings with executives to better understand the business world and the fields where they work.
- Internship: a unique opportunity for students to put their knowledge into practice.