With the patronage of
Why the Master in Tourism Management?
The tourism industry is expected to continue growing and increasing in economic relevance for the next two decades. This growth will result in industry changes, more intense competition and new forms of cooperation among public and private actors as well as small companies and large international groups.
In this environment, the quality of human resources will be even more important for a company’s success. It will require a mix of capabilities to exploit opportunities offered by technology, to build networks among different actors and assets and to create complex tourist products.
In this program, you will build analytical and managerial skills to prepare for a career in tourism.
The Master provides students with 60 ECTS credits. It prepares professionals for the Tourism Industry, building technical and managerial knowledge to operate in the field.
Learning methods and key courses
- Top managerial education
- Combination of lectures and labs
- Field project
- Business fundamentals
- Analytical tools in tourism
- Electives in hotel management, culture, e-business and luxury
Students with an undergraduate degree from all disciplines willing to develop competences in the Tourism industry. Fluent English and personal motivation are required.
Scientific Director and Committee
- Matteo Giuliano Caroli, Full Professor of International Business, Luiss Guido Carly University
- Paolo Boccardelli, Dean, LUISS Business School
- Enzo Peruffo, Head of Specialized Master Programs, LUISS Business School
- Giovanni Liberatore, Full Professor of Corporate Valuation, University of Florence
- Alessandro Zattoni, Full Professor of Strategy, LUISS Guido Carli University
- Antonio Barreca, General Manager, Federturismo Confindustria
- Nicola Bellini, Director, La Rochelle Tourism Management Institute, Groupe Sup de Co la Rochelle