Tuition Fee and Funding
The tuition fee for the Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Disruptive M&A is EUR 15,000.
Payment is made in three installments on the following dates:
- EUR 5,000 Upon confirmation of enrollment
- EUR 5,000
- EUR 5,000
Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss facilities*.
Luiss Business School Scholarships
Luiss Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
The candidates’ performance will be evaluated taking into account:
- Academic track record (Final grade; GPA)
- Admission test outcomes
- English proficiency
- Any technology competencies (Office; Adobe; etc.)
- Any proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- Any certifications
- Any international experience
Open to: Candidates having successfully passed the admission tests and accepted into Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Disruptive M&A
Description: LUISS Business School encourages talented students to join the program by offering scholarships funded by Italgas.
Deadline: Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by September 10, 2019 to email@example.com.
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favorable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with LUISS Guido Carli. For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
*The Program will be activated upon the achievement of a minimum threshold of students