The programme will help participants:
- Identify challenges and opportunities in Doing Business in Italy
- Seize key opportunities and Constraints for developing business with and in Italy
- Acquire a deep knowledge of the Institutional Italian framework
- Examine the alternative modes of entry available and choose the right one for their business
- Plunge into an ancient tradition of manufactural excellence
The Winter Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is designed for entrepreneurs, professionals and managers in the industry or anybody willing to enter this business in Italy, in dealing with successful business models, understanding market dynamics, characteristics and key players.
The Winter Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is composed of 4 modules
- Module 1: Doing Business in Italy
- Module 2: Institutional framework
- Module 3: Modes of Entry in Italy
- Module 4: Legal, Commercial & Tax Issues
For more information download the brochure
The Programme starts on 21 February 2021.
Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm at Luiss Business School Amsterdam Hub, Nieuwe Herengracht 103, 1011 RZ Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
For more information, download the brochure.
The richness of the learning process is ensured by combining of live session and experiential learning activities.
The teaching approach blends a solid educational programme with networking and recreational activities, like:
- Panel of Experts & Keynote Speakers
- Company Visits
- Design Thinking
- Team Building
- Indoor & outdoor activities
The faculty is composed of academics from Luiss Guido Carli University and other prestigious universities, as well as professionals and managers with proven business and teaching experience.
- Paolo Boccardelli, Dean of Luiss Business School and Full Professor of Economics and Business Management at Luiss Guido Carli.
How to apply
The tuition fee for the Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is € 7.500. The fee includes room and board, the learning material and access to the facilities.
How to apply
To enrol in the Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy candidates should submit their CV and Application Form via email to email@example.com.
ECTS and Certificate of Participation
Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy provides students with 4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities planned in the programme.
Luiss Business School provides several fee waiver options:
- Any participant who has already attended a Luiss Business School programme or is a Luiss Guido Carli graduate will be entitled to a reduction of 10% of the fee payable
- Any company or institution that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme will be entitled to a reduction of a 10% the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 30 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% of the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 60 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% of the fee payable
The above reduction cannot be combined with any other reduction, scholarship or sponsorship support.