22-years (and running) career as an executive in regulated sectors (Telcos, Electricity). Multiple years experience as: Chief Executive Officer:
• Terna Part, Rio de Janeiro (2008-2009);
• Various SPVs active in the Solar business (2010-2011)
• Terna Plus and Terna Storage (2013-2015)
• Terna Chile, Santiago (2015-2018)
Group head of Procurement
• Terna (2010-2012 and 2015-present)
• Business Development Manager Terna spa (2006-2008)
Regulatory and Pubilc Affairs Manager
• Telecom Italia Latin America, Sao Paulo (2001-2003)
• Enel, Brussels (2003-2004)
Majors in International Business Development, Procurement and Execution, Innovation Projects and Company Startups Career inception in research and training (Luiss, Rome, Scuola Superiore G. Reiss Romoli, L’Aquila), with prominent expertise as training manager and representative in international training consortia (Euroteam). Lecturer at University of Kent, Canterbury (1997), IESE, Madrid (1998), Luiss, Rome (1999), SDA Bocconi (2014), Luiss Business School (2016-2017).
Reading, writing and speaking skills in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese. Beginner in German.