As personal development, the Flex EMBA offers a series of activities aimed at improving participants’ professional profile and growing their business network.
The Executive MBA offers each participant the opportunity to benefit from a personal coaching course that will be carried out with an executive coach accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Through individual sessions, the coachee will be supported in achieving the agreed specific objectives.
Career counselling activities allow participants to tackle the challenges that characterise various stages in their career.
This activity is spread over four sessions with a senior head hunter, aimed at understanding and developing:
- key success factors to individual managerial growth
- the collective behaviour that leads teams to better results
- the criteria for designing one’s own professional development path and the conditions for implementing it
The Flex Executive MBA is intended to be a context for each participant to develop their own professional network. Networking will be mostly organised on campus.
Networking and career support are assured by:
- an extensive programme of meetings with managers, entrepreneurs, civil servants and high-level experts
- workshops and specialised seminars on issues related to the development of professional skills, career development and organisational dynamics
- services dedicated to each participant and designed to support their professional growth