Tuition fee for the Flex Executive Programme in Fintech is €4,000 + VAT. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
To promote and support the spread of a digital culture as the driving force of digital transformation, Luiss Business School offers up to 3 scholarships, covering up to 30% of the tuition fee. For more information about requirements and application, please write to email@example.com.
Open to: Deserving candidates having applied for the Flex Executive Programme in Fintech.
Award: Fintech District offers scholarships up to 50% of the tuition fee each (up to 2,000 €).
Application Format: Candidates must apply for the programme and express their interest in the scholarship sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evaluation: This scholarship is classified as merit-based.
Luiss Business School offers several fee waivers options. Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- Early bird 5%. Participants who enrol at least 30 days before the start date are entitled to a 5% fee reduction.
- Early Bird 10%. Participants who enrol at least 60 days before the start date are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.