The programme will help participants:
- Identify challenges and opportunities in Doing Business in Italy;
- Seize key opportunities and Constraints for developing business with and in Italy;
- Acquire a deep knowledge of the Institutional Italian framework;
- Examine the alternative modes of entry available and choose the right one for their business;
- Plunge into an ancient tradition of manufactural excellence.
The Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is designed for entrepreneurs, professionals and managers in the industry or anybody willing to enter this business in Italy, in dealing with successful business models, understanding market dynamics, characteristics and key players.
Module 1: Doing Business in Italy
Module 2: Institutional framework
Module 3: Modes of Entry in Italy
Module 4: Legal, Commercial & Tax Issues
The Programme starts on 14 June 2021.
Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm at Luiss Business School - Villa Blanc, Via Nomentana 216, 00162 Rome.
Except for legal provisions or regulations that prevent attending classes on-site, for which the School reserves the right to change the delivery method, classes will be held at the stated and scheduled locations.
The richness of the learning process is ensured by combining of live session and experiential learning activities.
The teaching approach blends a solid educational programme with networking and recreational activities, like:
- Panel of Experts & Keynote Speakers
- Company Visits
- Design Thinking
- Team Building
- Indoor & outdoor activities
The faculty is composed of academics from Luiss Guido Carli University and other prestigious universities, as well as professionals and managers with proven business and teaching experience.
Paolo Boccardelli, Dean of Luiss Business School and Full Professor of Economics and Business Management at Luiss Guido Carli.
How to apply
The tuition fee for the Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy is € 7.500. The fee includes room and board, the learning material and access to the facilities.
How to apply
ECTS and Certificate of Participation
Summer Intensive Programme in Made in Italy provides students with 4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities planned in the programme.
Luiss Business School provides several fee waiver options:
- Any participant who has already attended a Luiss Business School programme or is a Luiss Guido Carli graduate will be entitled to a reduction of 10% of the fee payable
- Any company or institution that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme will be entitled to a reduction of a 10% the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 30 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% of the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 60 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% of the fee payable
The above reduction cannot be combined with any other reduction, scholarship or sponsorship support.