The curriculum is designed to ensure and support the progressive professional and personal growth of the students. Students will benefit from a productive learning experience made up of lessons, case studies, group work sessions, and a high-level faculty of both academics and professionals.
During the Master, students will receive constant support from Career Service who will help them increase their employability in the labour market and aid them in the search for a curricular internship.
Induction week is an introductive week in which students can settle in and familiarize themselves with life on campus. Ice-breaking labs, seminars, workshops, and presentations will be organized for the students. Students will meet their classmates and will have a better idea of the services offered, as well as the curricular and extra-curricular activities planned.
- Financial Management
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- International Trends and Business Transformation
- International Group’s Organization
- International Groups’ Corporate Governance
- International Business Relations
- Intercultural Management
- International HR Management
- Strategic Issues for International Companies
- International Marketing
- International Organization of Operations
- Innovation Management in International Companies
- Communication in International Markets
- Managing SMEs in International Arena
- Made in Italy in international markets: the food industry
- Made in Italy in international markets: the fashion industry
- Made in Italy in international markets: the mechanical industry
Learning labs focus on personal development. During the programme, students develop cross-functional and soft skills by attending sessions during which they will: cultivate intellectual flexibility; develop problem solving skills; learn to adapt in diverse situations; refine cross-cultural awareness.
The curricular internship is generally done at the end of the Master and represents an opportunity for students to combine theory and hands-on experience, coming into direct contact with professionals working in the industry. Career Services supports students in their search for internship opportunities, thus helping to broaden students’ career prospects and giving them the possibility to acquire the necessary work experience, increasing and improving their skills and expanding their business network.
The Master lasts 12 months and it is composed of 4 terms. The first three terms include lectures, learning labs and seminars, while the fourth term is the Field Project/Internship.
- Term 1: September – December 2020
- Term 2: January – March 2021
- Term 3: April – May 2021
- Term 4: Internship
Please note that the academic calendar is subject to change, to get more information and details write to firstname.lastname@example.org.