The most motivated students enrolled in Master in Big Data and Management, after a completion of the programme in Luiss Business School will have a possibility to attend an additional semester abroad at one of the following schools.
Fall term: September-January 2020-21 (for the students enrolled in the a.y. 2019-20)
- Machine Learning
- Industry Business Analytics
- Statistical Programming In Python
- Managerial Economics
Spring term: February-June 2020 (for the students enrolled in 2019)
- Big Data Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Architecture
- Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision
Higher School of Economics, Campus of Saint Petersburg, Russia
Period: September – January 2020-21 (for the students enrolled in the a.y. 2019-20)
- Business Research Methods
- General Management
- Knowledge and Information Management
- Statistical Methods of Analysis
- Practical Machine Learning Methods for Data Mining
Curtin University, Australia
Period: mid-February – end of July 2020 (for the students enrolled in 2019)
Course list. Check Semester 1 courses.
Period: mid-July – end of November 2020 (for the students enrolled in the a.y. 2019 -2020)
Course list. Check Semester 2 courses.
The call will be announced in class. For more information please contact the international office.