The program is designed in collaboration with MAG-JLT to meet the skill requirements of top companies. Graduates will undertake career paths in the risk management ecosystem working with business consulting firms, insurance and brokerage companies and risk management divisions of any company undergoing a risk evaluation process.
Potential roles are:
- Credit Risk Manager
- Financial Risk Manager
- Industrial Risk Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Market Risk Analyst
- Operational Risk Manager
The Career Service team supports students in defining their career path and in arranging meetings with public and private companies to explore job opportunities and do the Field Project. Throughout the program, the Career Service team offers:
- Individual Counselling: guidance for CV and cover letter preparation, interview techniques and contract negotiation.
- Ecareer Book: student CVs are available online to companies and institutions for recruitment.
- Business Presentations: conferences and meetings with executives to better understand the business world and the fields where they work.
The Field Project is the last mandatory part of the program which represents a great opportunity for students to apply the knowledge and competences acquired during the Master’s program. Each type of filed project helps students to accelerate their career advancement. Students will combine theory and practice, build professional connections, gain relevant work experience, strengthen their creative and analytical skills and increase their future employability.
The Field Project can be one of the following:
- Internship: From educational training to the job reality! Students participate in an internship that will follow the educational program. Each Master’s program offers various internship options with different requirements to work in companies and organizations.
- Entrepreneurial Project: Students develop their own business idea: from idea creation to the business plan and go-to-market.
- Research Project: Students develop a research-based project on a subject identified together with the Faculty.