The curriculum is designed to ensure and support the progressive professional and personal growth of the students. Students will benefit from a productive learning experience made up of lessons, case studies, group work sessions, and a high-level faculty of both academics and professionals.
Induction week is an introductive week in which students can settle in and familiarize themselves with life on campus. Ice-breaking labs, seminars, workshops, and presentations will be organized for the students. Students will meet their classmates and will have a better idea of the services offered, as well as the curricular and extra-curricular activities planned.
- Quantitative methods for finance
- Financial Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Compliance and risk management
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise Risk Management and Planning@Risk
- Operational and Reputational Risk
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Risk Management – Back to Basics
- Bloomberg Financial lab
- Credit Risk
- Interest, Market and Liquidity Risk
Learning labs focus on personal development. During the programme, students develop cross-functional and soft skills by attending sessions during which they will: cultivate intellectual flexibility; develop problem solving skills; learn to adapt in diverse situations; refine cross-cultural awareness.
The Master lasts 12 months and it is composed of 4 terms.
- Term 1: September – December 2020
- Term 2: January – Febraury 2021
- Term 3: March – April 2021
- Term 4: Internship
Please note that the academic calendar is subject to change, to get more information and details write to firstname.lastname@example.org.