The most motivated students enrolled in Master in Fashion & Luxury Management will have a possibility to attend a semester abroad at:
em lyon business school, Shanghai – China
Period: April – end of June
- Asian Business Environment
- Luxury Brand Management
- Luxury Retail & Service Operations
- Luxury Consumer Behaviour
In addition, Luiss Business School students will have the opportunity to participate in the In-Company Consulting Project (ICP).
Each ICP will gather students from different nationalities who will work on a real-life business case for a company involved in the luxury industry.
The In-Company projects focus on different luxury-related topics including supporting the development of the market strategy of companies in Asia, building qualitative market research on Chinese consumers, helping companies with their strategic plans for expansion, and other research-based projects.
These projects focus on different topics such as analyzing Chinese consumption habits in both the beauty industry and the wine & spirit industry, identifying growth opportunities for brands entering the Chinese market, understanding how to increase store conversion rate, and working on different market entrance strategies.
The exchange semester is a part of the MSc in Luxury Management and Marketing programme of emlyon business school.
La Rochelle Business School, France
Period: September – December (upon the completion of the programme at Luiss)
- Strategic Luxury Brand Marketing & Management
- PR, Storytelling and Digital Communication for Luxury – including Brand Day activity
- Innovation, Ethics and Sustainability in the Luxury and Fashion Industry
- Luxury Sector Masterclass: Food and Wine, Yachting, Cosmetics, Jewellery, Fashion, Hospitality, Counterfeits
- Sales, Retailing and Visual Merchandising in Luxury
- Luxury International Markets and Consumer Behaviour.
The call will be announced in class. For more information please contact the international office.
These opportunities make part of the exchange programme, thus students are waived from tuition fees at hosting institution. Nevertheless, students have to pay for the costs of travel, living, insurance, visa and extra fees for teaching materials.