A single mentor can hardly meet all of an individual’s developmental needs. Therefore, our students build a personal Board of Advisors that fits their careers and personal lives. In this regard, we offer a Personal Pantheon with three pillars.
Students are offered one-on-one meetings with an experienced coach certified by the International Coach Federation.
Our coaches will:
- Promote individual self-awareness and awareness of others
- Listen closely to fully understand individual circumstances
- Act as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision-making
Students have the opportunity to work with senior C-Level managers as mentors and supervisors in order to face concrete and practical challenges related to the workplace.
Personal Career Advisor
The personal career advisor supports students in their efforts to increase their employability and define their career-development paths and goals. Our Career Advisors support the PartTime MBA students during the whole programme in:
- Providing the tools to define an effective strategy
- Having a positive impact on business
- Enabling participants to bring more value as team members and as leaders, by being more confident decision-makers and communicators, able to operate across a wide range of functions