The programme will help participants:
- Evaluate current and future healthcare trends to identify gaps and suggest possible improvements
- Identify and manage the changes needed in organisations to execute new strategies within an evolving healthcare landscape
- Define the quality of healthcare and examine the implications that potential changes would have for members of the healthcare ecosystem
- Identify the drivers of trends in healthcare spending for the various stakeholders
The Winter Intensive Programme in Analysis and Management of the Healthcare Ecosystem is aimed at professionals who want to acquire the tools to face the economic and social challenges related to the management of the healthcare ecosystem.
The course answers different professional needs and aims at helping to achieve important progress in the career path of:
- Executive Managers of non-profit, public and private companies and organisations
The Winter Intensive Programme in Analysis and Management of the Healthcare Ecosystem is composed of 5 modules:
- Module 1: The International Healthcare Ecosystem
- Module 2: Present and future payment models
- Module 3: The Quality of Care from Different Perspectives of the Ecosystem
- Module 4: New Technologies and their impact on the Ecosystem
- Module 5: Non-technological but potentially revolutionary challenges
For more information about the curriculum, please download the brochure
The richness of the learning journey is ensured by combining classroom sessions with experiential learning activities that include:
- Panel of Experts & Keynote Speakers
- Company Visits
- Design Thinking
- Team Building
- Indoor & outdoor activities
Programme Schedule, Delivery and Locations
The Programme will take place from 4 July 2022 in Amsterdam. Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm at Luiss Business School Amsterdam Hub, Nieuwe Herengracht 103, 1011 RZ Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
For further information about the schedule, please write to email@example.com.
The faculty is composed of academics from Luiss Guido Carli University and other prestigious universities, as well as professionals and managers with proven business and teaching experience.
Luca Magni, Professor of Practice, Luiss Business School
How to apply
To enrol, candidates should submit their CV and Enrolment Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tuition fee for the Summer Intensive Programme in Analysis and Management of the Healthcare Ecosystem is € 2.900. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
ECTS and Certificate of Participation
Winter Intensive Programme in Analysis and Management of the Healthcare Ecosystem provides students with 4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System. At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities envisioned by the programme.
Luiss Business School offers several fee waivers options. Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- Early Bird 10%. Participants who enrol at least 60 days before the start date are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Early bird 5%. Participants who enrol at least 30 days before the start date are entitled to a 5% fee reduction.