A common mistake when a startup founder is looking to raise money for their own project is the approach to investors. Typically the founder concentrates on the tech aspects rather than the market or business ones, whereas the latter are the most important aspects for those who wish to invest in a digital, and scalable, business. The aim of the course is to provide students with theoretical and applied knowledge on approaching investors and it focuses on:
- Leaning Startup Approach;
- Market Analysis;
- Go-to-Market Strategy;
- Startup Presentation.
Professionals interested in the startup ecosystem and those who wish, as an entrepreneur, to establish a startup. Soft skills are highly recommended.
Module 1 – Who are the investors
Module 2 – Know your business
Module 3 – Building a Startup Deck
Module 4– Investment Term Sheet
Module 5– Workshop
Roberto Macina, Managing Partner & Co-Founder at WDA
How to Apply
To enrol, candidates should submit their CV and the Application Form via e-mail to: email@example.com.
In order to guarantee an educational experience in line with their professional goals, participants can be invited to take part in an interview.
Tuition and Funding
The tuition fee for the Executive Skill Lab in Startup Fundraising is € 2,700 + VAT.
Certificate of Participation
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities envisioned by the programme.
- Any participant who has already attended a Luiss Business School programme or is a Luiss Guido Carli graduate will be entitled to a reduction of 10% of the fee payable.
- Any company or institution that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme will be entitled to a reduction of a 10% the fee payable.
- Any participant who enrols at least 30 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% of the fee payable.
- Any participant who enrols at least 60 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% of the fee payable.
The above reduction cannot be combined with any other reduction, scholarship or sponsorship support