Transformational Leadership – Major of the Executive Master in Lobby, Institutional Relations & Human Capital is a highly professional educational programme which aims to provide knowledge and tools to understand, manage and take advantage of today’s complex competitive environment. The Master develops a new generation of organizational leaders who can lead a multicultural, gender-inclusive teams with empathy and emotional intelligence.
Our participants learn to deal with challenge emotions such as anxiety, loneliness and secondary trauma within themselves and their team members. Thanks to Transformational Leadership, participants will gain the tools and skills to exercise an effective leadership style in the new normal, to become managers of companies, private and public organizations, lobbying agencies, NGOs and nonprofit organizations.
The Master prepares professionals who are able to develop Compassionate, Meaningful, Sustainable Relationships (“CMSRs”) with both themselves and the people they lead. Equipped with these relationship development abilities, they are able to operate effectively in private, national and multinational companies, non-governmental organizations and public sector agencies.
The Major in Transformational Leadership aims to provide the tools to:
- Stand out in the labor market through the development of an in-depth knowledge of the processes that enable the creation of an authentic, culturally and gender inclusive organizational culture
- Understand the underlying principles that govern the decision-making activities of institutions and how to accordingly practice effective leadership in a wide variety of organizational settings
- Learn how to do good (mobilize a group of people to achieve meaningful social objectives), do well (leverage sufficient financial resources for their companies and organizations) and do right (act with integrity, sustain the evolving passion and motivation of both their team members and themselves, and discover a meaningful balance between work and life
- Discern the mechanisms underlying the construction of consensus and the ability to define and implement the most effective business and organizational communication strategies
The Master is addressed to professionals with significant work experience in any field.
Potential participants include:
- professionals working in the Human Resources and Organization Departments of private companies, public agencies and nonprofit organizations;
- entrepreneurs and managers of companies / BUs interested in improving the operational and organizational efficiency of their business;
- functional executives and managers;
- managers of organizational structures and processes.
Diploma and ECTS
The Executive Master in Lobby, Institutional Relations & Human Capital – Major in Transformational Leadership is as second-level Professional Master’s Program, classified as a third cycle qualification/EQF level 8, in accordance with the Bologna process. It consists of 60 ECTS credits.
The program is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education as a Master Universitario di Secondo livello. The Master’s Degree will be awarded to participants who have passed all mandatory exams and assessment tests. The minimum requirement is the Laurea Magistrale* or an equivalent foreign qualification.
*The Laurea Magistrale is equivalent to the second cycle qualification/EQF level 7, in accordance with the Bologna process and is obtained in Italy after two years of graduate studies (120 ECTS credits).