The programme will help participants:
- Identify challenges and opportunities of the Fashion and Luxury Industry in Italy;
- Seize key opportunities and constraints for developing business in the Fashion and Luxury Industry;
- Acquire a global and integrated vision of the Fashion and Luxury value chain, from suppliers to retailers dynamics;
- Plunge into an ancient tradition of manufactural excellence.
The Executive Winter Intensive Programme in Fashion & Luxury Management is designed for entrepreneurs, professionals and managers who wish to better understand its dynamics and the
Italian context, in terms of successful business models, characteristics and key players.
The Executive Winter Intensive Programme in Fashion & Luxury Management is composed of 7 modules and lasts one week, with full-time attendance.
Module 1: Luxury market and Key Player
Module 2: Luxury market structure, M&A and evolution
Module 3: DNA and Codes of a luxury brand
Module 4: Branding in Luxury and Fashion
Module 5: Communication and digital transformation in Luxury and Fashion
Module 6: CRM a strategic tool to engage consumers
Module 7: Retail in Luxury and Fashion
For more information about the curriculum, please download the brochure.
The Programme starts on 13 February 2023.
Lessons will take place from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm at Luiss Business School Amsterdam Hub, Nieuwe Herengracht 103, 1011 RZ Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
For detailed information about the programme schedule, please download the brochure.
Except for legal provisions or regulations that prevent attending classes on-site, for which the School reserves the right to change the delivery method, classes will be held at the stated and scheduled locations.
The richness of the learning process is ensured by combining live session with experiential learning activities.
The teaching approach blends a solid educational programme with networking and recreational activities, like:
- Panel of Experts & Keynote Speakers
- Company Visits
- Design Thinking
- Team Building
- Indoor & outdoor activities
The faculty is composed of academics from Luiss Guido Carli University and other prestigious universities, as well as professionals and managers with proven business and teaching experience.
Alberto Festa, Commercial Director Watch and Jewelry, Dolce&Gabbana
How to apply
The tuition fee for the Intensive Programme in Fashion & Luxury Management is € 2900. The fee includes the learning material and access to the facilities.
How to apply
To enrol in the Winter Intensive Programme in Fashion & Luxury Management candidates should submit their CV and Application Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECTS and Certificate of Participation
The Winter Intensive Programme in Luxury & Fashion Management provides students with 4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
At the end of the programme a certificate of participation will be issued to those who have attended at least 80% of the training activities planned in the programme.
Luiss Business School provides several fee waiver options:
- Any participant who has already attended a Luiss Business School programme or is a Luiss Guido Carli graduate will be entitled to a reduction of 10% of the fee payable
- Any company or institution that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme will be entitled to a reduction of a 10% the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 30 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% of the fee payable
- Any participant who enrols at least 60 days before the start date will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% of the fee payable
The above reduction cannot be combined with any other reduction, scholarship or sponsorship support.