The Executive Master in Advanced Management – Major in Space Business Management is a program designed to address the growing demand for managerial competences in the space sector.
The objective of this programme is to offer the missing managerial competences to the professionals of the space sector (or who intend to move there), to enable them grow into top positions.
The Master will prepare you to:
- understand the dynamics of the New Space Economy and its evolution in depth;
- strategise successfully to operate in the sector;
- comprehend the value chains in action within the different industries involved;
- maximise a company’s value creation and value capture;
- become a more effective actor in your organization thanks to a comprehensive managerial toolbox to integrate with your existing technical competences.
The Master is aimed at professionals with an undergraduate degree and a significant work experience in any field, who want to acquire effective capabilities in Space Business Management.
Potential participants include:
- engineers or STEM graduates already working in the space sector who wish to complement their technological know-how with key management skills to move into a managerial career
- middle managers in the space sector who need to update their competences or simply brush them up for their next career move
- HR managers in the space sector who need to help a mostly technical workforce to become more business oriented
- managers or professionals from other industries that wants to move in the New Space Economy
Diploma and ECTS
The Executive Master in Advanced Management – Major in Space Business Management is a First-level Degree Programme, classified as a second cycle qualification/EQF level 7, in accordance with the Bologna process.
It is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education as a “Master Universitario di Primo Livello and provides students with at least 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System). The Master’s Diploma and ECTS will be awarded to participants who have passed all mandatory exams and assessment tests.