With a faculty of top Academics, Practitioners, and Entrepreneurs from the field, this programme goes beyond a traditional Master curriculum, providing hands-on and theoretical knowledge from the most diverse perspectives to allow you to develop the right mindset and hone the necessary skills.
The Faculty consists of professors from Luiss Guido Carli and several other prestigious universities. Other faculty members include professionals and top international managers with several years of experience in teaching and lecturing.
- Paola Belingheri, Professor of Innovation Management
- Josè D’Alessandro, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Marco Recchioni, Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
The scientific committee is made up of academics, researchers and managers and consultants who work in the space economy with the aim of bringing theoretical and practical knowledge into the reality of the space economy.
- Henry Chesbrough, Open Innovation Founder, Professor, Luiss University
- Massimo Comparini, Deputy CEO & ESVP Observation, Exploration and Navigation, Thales Alenia Space
- Carla Filotico, Partner & Managing Director, SpaceTec Partners
- Massimiliano Mazza, COO & CISO, ATG Europe
- Luca del Monte, Head of Commercialisation Department, European Space Agency, ESA Professor, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Luca Rossettini, CEO, D_Orbit
- Giovanni Sylos Labini, CEO, Planetek
- Other academics, researchers and managers TBC
- Jacopo Celentano, Project Manager, AIPAS
- Fiorella Coliolo, Business and International Relation Manager, ReMedia
- Mariangela Dejana, Head of Institutional Sales, D_Orbit