The Executive Programme in Circular Economy Management prepares professionals to manage the transition of companies to the circular economy, innovating the business models, production systems and customer relationship management. The program offers specific business management skills in connection with matters like recycling, secondary raw materials, energy saving, sustainable mobility, water and agrifood.
It is also aimed at public servants involved in the implementation of environmental policies and the development of “eco-industrial” areas, including through complex forms of cooperation with private actors. With a highly operational focus, it is organised with the direct support of circular economy public-sector and private-sector managers, with a faculty composed of professionals, executives and entrepreneurs with experience in this field.
The main goal of this programme is to provide participants with managerial and professional skills to lead companies and organisations’ transition to the circular economy, reaching economic success together with environmental and social value.
The Programme is designed for those who carry out or intend to work in the circular economy, operating in private companies, public authorities, international institutions and NGOs.
Amongst the professional figures who can benefit from attendance are:
- entrepreneurs and consultants
- environmental engineers
- energy and mobility managers
- environmental managers, auditors, quality, commercial and environmental design representatives
- marketing, communication and external relations professionals who are contact points for relations with stakeholders
- managers of integrated waste cycle management companies and recycling plants
- supply chain managers who are responsible for implementing the principle of producer responsibility
- environmental lawyers