To enrol in the Programme, candidates must pass the admission test which assesses their skills, motivation and potential. The test can be taken on site or remotely.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- 8+ years of work experience
- Experience in managing complex organisations
- Strong orientation towards professional growth
- Possible interest in changing job
- Attitude and interest in professional networking
- Proficiency in English
Exemption from Admission test
- GMAT/GRE for the Logic Test
We do not require a minimum score. The GMAT and GRE scores of admitted applicants vary across classes, however it is very unusual for us to accept candidates with a total GMAT score below 550 and a total GRE score below 145.
- IELTS/TOEFL for the English Test
We require a minimum score of IELTS 7.0 and TOEFL 100 as evidence of your advanced English level.
Prior to the admission test, candidates must email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- fully completed application form
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital ID photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- admission fee receipt of € 105 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
Candidates with an international degree are required to send the following further documentation for evaluation:
- copy of degree certificate both in original language and in English *
- transcript of records in English
- diploma supplement (optional)
*Candidates who are not in possession of the degree certificate are required to provide the fully completed Luiss Business School’s self-declaration form available HERE.
Payment of the admission fee
The admission fee is payable online by credit card, via bank transfer or postal account. Proof of payment must be sent via email to: email@example.com with the aforementioned documents.
Bank Account Details
Bank: Intesa San Paolo – Filiale N. 06793 Piazza Bologna n. 45, 00162 Roma, Italy
Account holder: Luiss Guido Carli
Account number: 100000300001
IBAN: IT37 U030 6905 0601 0000 0300 001
Postal Account Details
Current Holder: Luiss Guido Carli – Divisione Luiss Business School
Address: Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma, Italy
Account number: 57861007
Credit card – online payment
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
What is the SHL evaluation tool (logic test)?
Luiss Business School uses the SHL platform for logic tests. Through SHL Talent Measurement Solutions, thousands of organisations worldwide achieve measurable business results by assessing, selecting, and developing the right people for the right roles. Employers consider what behaviours and abilities are required for good job performance, often described in terms of competencies. To measure an individual’s competencies, employers may use tests, interviews and other assessment tools. Since we spend between a quarter and a third of our time at work, it is important that our abilities and interests fit the requirements of the role. Anyone from a new graduate to a manager may encounter one of these tests over the course of their hiring process. That is why Luiss Business School uses this platform to test students who apply to our programs.