The programme, entirely taught in English, lasts 16 months with an architecture meticulously designed to allow students to manage their time independently.
Its two main pillars are the Core Programme and the Tailored Programme.
This pillar is designed to set the pace of the class and provide fertile ground for knowledge acquisition and sedimentation.
- Megatrends and Business Foundations
- Business Analytics
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economics of Strategy
- Strategy I: Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption
- Accounting, Planning & Control I: Management Accounting
- Finance I: Corporate Finance
- Marketing I: Marketing Management & Customer Engagement
- Organisation I: Design Organisations for Digital Transformation
- Strategy II: Empowering Growth and Mastering Strategy Execution
- Accounting, Planning & Control II – Planning & Control
- Finance II: Financial Valuation
- Marketing II: Marketing Intelligence
- Organisation II: Leading People and Getting Things Done
- Leading Strategic Innovations and Change
- Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation
- Technology Operations Management
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Project Management
- International Comparative Law and Antitrust
At this point of the academic experience, students will be free to select the Electives and Soft Skills labs of their choosing in order to personalise the experience while engaging in cross-MBA international and networking activities.
Students must choose 6 electives amongst a pool of industry-focused and functional-focused cross-MBA courses:
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Digital Markets
- Family Business
- Food & Wine
- Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Luxury and Fashion
- Media and Entertainment
- Smart Mobility
The Skill Labs are online laboratories held in weekday evening slots to accommodate working hours. They are characterised by a highly experiential and practical methodological approach and aim to enhance soft skills and transversal skills.
The goal is to achieve an overview of the business scenario and to acquire useful tools for personal and professional growth. The Skill Labs provide applicable tools aimed at improving the skills and transversal competencies relating to academic and professional background, stimulating an overall vision of the business situation, and enhancing the skills useful to achieve a leadership position. Participants may choose from an array of Skill Labs that better fit their requirements among the pool proposed.
During the final months of the Part-Time MBA, students apply the skills acquired during the programme to the Field Project.
Students work in groups on field projects, entrepreneurial projects or challenges within a company with certain definitive outcomes or objectives.
Although the programme carries a predominantly digital imprint, Luiss Business School opens its doors to Flex MBA students in order to touch base with faculty, students, and special guests.
The 4 on-campus weekends are designed to boost networking to the fullest through a set of tailored activities including:
- Team Building
- Global Business Challenge
- International Week
- Alternative week at our Amsterdam Hub