To enrol in the Master it is necessary to pass the admission test which assesses the candidates’ skills, motivation and potential. The test can be taken on site or remotely.
For detailed information about Admission and Application, please read the Luiss Business School Admission Process fact sheet.
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
The admission test consists of:
- English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Exemption from Admission test
If you have valid TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT/GRE scores you can insert your scores in the application form to be exempted from the English and/or Logic test. You will still be required to take part in personal interviews.
GMAT/GRE for the Logic test: We do not require a minimum score. The GMAT and GRE scores of admitted applicants vary across classes, however it is very unusual for us to accept candidates with a total GMAT score below 550 and a total GRE score below 145.
IELTS/TOEFL for the English Test: We require a minimum score of IELTS 7.0 and TOEFL 100 as evidence of your advanced English level.
Prior to the admission test, candidates must email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- fully completed application form
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital ID photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
Candidates with an international degree are required to send the following further documentation for evaluation:
- copy of degree certificate both in original language and in English *
- transcript of records in English
- diploma supplement (optional)
*Candidates who are not in possession of the degree certificate are required to provide the fully completed Luiss Business School’s self-declaration form available HERE.
Payment of the admission fee
The admission fee is payable online by credit card or via bank transfer. Proof of payment must be sent via email to email@example.com with the aforementioned documents.
Online Payment (Credit Card)
Bank Account Details
Banca: Intesa Sanpaolo – filiale n. 06793 Piazza Bologna n. 45, 00162 Roma
Intestazione: Luiss Business School