Project GROW-Generating Real Opportunities for Women has the aim to promote, support and enhance the professional and personal development of LUISS’s female students with particular attention to the working world and to the promotion of their professional career aimed at the accomplishment of top management positions in companies, firms, institutions, universities and other organizations.
Becoming the breeding ground of future leaders. This is LUISS Business School’s commitment and it has decided to pursue it involving its own higher education and research system and with the support of important companies. GROW expresses LUISS Business School’s will to give a qualified contribution to United Nations, European Union and G20 long standing common goal concerning the role of women in society. “It is a strategic challenge for our country, which requires great commitment and dedication to ensure effective cultural transformation”-as declared by Prof. Paolo Boccardelli, Dean of LUISS Business School, recalling as well the School’s importance in higher education of top managers able to face an increasingly complex market economy.
GROW pursues the aim through the planning and organization of activities along two directives:
Higher education activities and talent program:
Mentoring and networking activities:
Recipients and participants of the initiatives of Project Grow are all the female students enrolled at the specialization courses and masters (I and II level, including MBA and Executive Masters) of LUISS Business School starting from the academic year 2016-2017.
The Governance of the Project
Grow’s activities are guided by a steering and advisory committee: the Comitato di Direzione (Steering Committee) is chaired by Luisa Todini, President of Poste Italiane and composed by the principal patrons of the programs and by LUISS Business School’s top management to define the strategic goals and guidelines to pursue in the reporting year; and the Comitato Consultivo (Advisory Board) composed by prominent figures coming from different professional fields, representatives of areas of expertise and with job positions consistent with the objectives of the planned activities which will be regularly and directly involved in the initiatives developed during the year.
Among the prominent figures involved in this important and innovative project:
- Luisa Todini, President Poste Italiane and member of LUISS’s Board of Directors
- Lella Golfo, President of Fondazione Marisa Bellisario
- Sandra Mori, President Valore D
- Giorgio Milesi, Vice President Developed Markets South Medical Devices EMEA J&J
- Stefania Brancaccio, Vice President Coelmo
- Maurizia Villa, Managing Director Italy Korn Ferry International
- Marta Dassù, Senior Director European Affairs The Aspen Institute
- Marco Icardi, CEE Regional Vice President and Chief Eexcutive Officer SAS Italia
- Ilaria dalla Riva, HR Director MPS
- Simonetta Iarlori, COO Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Aurelio Regina, Partner Egon Zehnder
- Francesca Di Carlo, Head of Human Resources and Organization ENEL
- Valeria Sandei, CEO Almawave, Direttore Marketing Strategico AlmavivA
- Enrico Cereda, General Manager IBM Italia
- Loredana Gulino, General Manager DG lotta alla contraffazione – MISE-UIBM
- Emanuele Mangiacotti, Head of Recruiting, Training and Human Capital Development – Wind Telecomunicazioni
- Emiliano Cappuccitti, HR Director Coca Cola HBC Italia
- Gabriella Valentinotti, Head of Global Training&Development and Internal Communication Benetton Group
- Ida Sirolli, Head of Education and New Capabilities TIM
- Francesca Patellani, Human Capital & Diversity e Geographic Services Lead Accenture
Executive Coordinator: Maria Isabella Leone – Assistant Professor of Management of Innovation, LUISS Business School