MBA International Week is an annual event which brings together talented students from international business schools.
The programme structure includes workshops held by guest speakers from an Italian company and LUISS faculty, group work on a business case, a learning tour to distinctive locations and a cultural visit.
During the event, students work together in mixed groups, having a great chance to network with peers from other schools. Groups work is supervised by LUISS Business School’s faculty.
The event is held on the third or fourth week of September each year.
How to participate
The registration for the current edition is now closed. We have reached the maximum number of participants.
This year, the following schools have registered for participation in the MBA International week 2019:
- Antai College of Economics & Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China;
- Católica Porto Business School, Portugal;
- Curtin Business School, Australia;
- IPADE, Mexico;
- Mannheim Business School, Germany;
- Nottingham Trent University, Business School, UK;
- Smith School of Business, Queen’s University, Canada;
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, USA:
- University of Sussex, Business School, UK.
If you are interested to participant in the MBA International Week 2020, please send a request to email@example.com.
Participants from LUISS Business School
International office will select 5 most motivated students from MBA full-time and MBA part-time classes.
The call will be announced in class in late May.