The Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) is a board composed of the Master Scientific Committee and representatives of the most important firms in the industry, which aims to ensure student employability and business partner satisfaction.
The learning objective of the master is to transmit a body of knowledge that encompasses new technologies, understanding industry dynamics through the involvement of companies that act as a bridge between the classroom and the job market.
During the CAB our Corporate Partners:
- Cooperate in the program design: sharing its objectives, curriculum, processes and training program.
- Participate in teaching and coordinating activities: with business managers contributing on-the-job experience.
- Support the Career Service team: through the Field Project, a key opportunity for the students to be involved in a company experience.
- Alessandro Frezza, Transaction Advisor Service Partner – Center South Italy Leader, Ernst & Young
- Giulio Pascazio, Senior Banker, Unicredit
- Marco Vulpiani, Head of Valuation and Business Modeling, Deloitte Financial Advisory
- Intesa San Paolo
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
- Costa Crociere
- Price WaterHouse Coopers