Tuition for the Major in Corporate Finance is €16,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
Candidates will be assessed on:
- Academic track record (final grade, GPA)
- Admission test scores
- English proficiency
- Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- International experience
Luiss Business School offer several fee waivers options:
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- 10% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by April 29, 2022 will be entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- 5% Early Bird. Participants who enrol by June 24, 2022 will be entitled to a 5% fee reduction.
Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
The publication date of the call for scholarships offered by the Italian National Welfare Institute (INPS) has yet to be defined by the institution.
For more details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Other financial aid
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions through agreements with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information, please e-mail email@example.com or fill in the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after admission.
- Apply for external scholarships
- Seek funding from their current or future employer