The Executive Programme in Food and Beverage Management lasts 2 months and is composed of 6 modules.
- Module 1: Overview of the Food & Beverage industry
- Module 2: Logistics and Catering for the Food Industry
- Module 3: Food Cost and Operations Management
- Module 4: Team Management & Leadership
- Module 5: Marketing and Communication
- Module 6: Sustainability, Ethics and Food Production
Programme Schedule and Delivery
The Programme starts on 7 November 2022.
The programme offers a hybrid experience where participants benefit from different scheduling options. Students can choose whether attending residential modules on campus (at Luiss Business School Amsterdam Hub) or online, according to their personal schedules/preferences.
Therefore, lessons will be delivered both on campus in Amsterdam and online.