The tuition fee for the Programme is € 5,900 + VAT. Payment is made in three installments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
6 scholarships are available to deserving candidates. Those individuals with a professional profile consistent with the Programme are eligible for various scholarship award as follows:
Award: 3 scholarships up to 50%of the tuition fee each; 3 scholarships up to 30%of the tuition fee each.
Open to: Motivated candidates with a professional profile consistent with the Programme.
Application format: Candidates must submit to email@example.com the application form together with their CV and express their interest to apply for a scholarship. Candidates will be invited to take part in an interview.
Evaluation: The scholarships will be granted based on merit.
Financial Aid and Fee Reductions
Luiss Business School offers several fee waivers and financial aid options for enrolment in executive programmes. The reductions offered cannot be combined with other reductions, sponsorship or scholarships provided for the Programme.
The programme can be financed through interprofessional funds (such as Fondimpresa, Forte, Fonter, Fondirigenti, Fondir, etc.) dedicated to the training of employees and managers to improve their professional skills. Interested companies can either check with their own trade association’s funds about how to apply for the aid or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to assess together the various opportunities.
Confindustria Young Entrepreneurs Agreement
The members of the Young Entrepreneurs Groups established by the relevant local chapter of Confindustria can avail of special rates to participate in the programme. For more information on the reduced enrolment fee and how to benefit from the Agreement, write to email@example.com.
PA 110 Cum Laude Agreement
Officials working in the public sector are entitled to a 25% reduction in the enrolment fee for the programme by virtue of the institutional agreement signed as part of the “PA 110 e lode” initiative organised the Italian Ministry of Public Administration and the Italian Ministry of Universities and Research, in order to encourage access to tertiary education for all public employees.
Luiss Business School fee reductions
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme on a personal basis or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% enrolment fee reduction.
- Business enterprises, institutions, bodies or public authorities (or VAT-registered entity) that enrol one individual in the same programme are entitled to a 10% enrolment fee reduction.
- Business enterprises, institutions, bodies or public authorities (or VAT-registered entity) that enrol multiple individuals in the same programme are entitled to a 20% enrolment fee reduction.
- 60-day early bird. For enrolment applications received at least 60 days prior to the start date of the programme, a 10% enrolment fee reduction will be granted.
- 30-day early bird. For enrolment applications received at least 30 days prior to the start date of the programme, a 5% enrolment fee reduction will be granted.