HIGHER EDUCATION AND TALENT PROGRAM
GROW (Generating Real Opportunities for Women) is a talent program initiated in LUISS Business School to promote, support and improve personal and professional growth of its female students.
GROW FAST (Financing and Supporting Talents) is an initiative that is part of GROW, designed and launched in a joint effort by:
- Bridgestone, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products, employing over 140.000 people around the world, operating via 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
- Korn Ferry International, an organisational and people advisory firm, the world’s largest provider of executive search;
- and LUISS Business School, an internationally accredited provider of business education, based in Rome (Italy).
The GROW FAST initiative offers to a selected group of outstanding women:
- direct access to organizations eager to support talents in the development of their potential;
- an internationally accredited MBA Part-time programme, which provides a culturally relevant and professionally memorable experience in the heart of Rome;
- a fully sponsored accelerated track into the world of business with leading companies that pursue diversity and inclusion as key strategic assets.
The initiative consists of three main steps:
- selection of talented women;
- 1-year MBA Part-time programme at LUISS Business School starting in March 2019, the tuition fee of EUR 27,000 being covered by a study loan;
- employment contract as a Project Manager in Bridgestone with a previously agreed salary
The GROW Fast initiative is addressed to young women with the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business
- at least 5 years of working experience
- having worked in the field of Project Management
- professional knowledge of English.
Bridgestone e Korn Ferry International
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please follow the Application Process