Tuition for the Master’s Degree Programme in International Management is €16,000. Payment is made in three instalments. Tuition includes materials and access to all Luiss Business School facilities.
Luiss Business School offers deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships (covering up to 25% of the tuition fee). The scholarships will be granted based on merit. All candidates will be considered for this award.
Candidates will be assessed on:
- Academic track record (final grade, GPA)
- Admission test scores
- English proficiency
- Technical competences (Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Proven expertise or personal acknowledgement
- International experience
Luiss Business School offer several fee waivers options:
- Participants who have already attended a Luiss Business School programme or are Luiss Guido Carli graduates are entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols one individual is entitled to a 10% fee reduction.
- Any company (or VAT holder) that enrols multiple individuals in the same programme is entitled to a 20% fee reduction.
- Participants who enrol by February 10, 2022 will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 10% off the total amount.
- Participants who enrol by March 5, 2022 will be entitled to an early bird reduction of 5% off total amount.
Waivers cannot be combined with any other waiver, scholarship or sponsorship support.
Other financial aid
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates from selected credit institutions through agreements with Luiss Guido Carli. For further information, please e-mail email@example.com or fill in the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after admission.
- Apply for external scholarships
- Seek funding from their current or future employer