TUITION FEE AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for the Master in Big Data Management is EUR 14,000.
Payment is made in three installments on the following dates:
- EUR 7,000 Upon confimation of enrollment
- EUR 4,200
- EUR 2,800
Tuition includes materials and access to all LUISS facilities*.
LUISS Business School offers deemed deserving candidates up to 3 partial scholarships of the tuition fees (up to 50% of the total amount).
Borse di studio INPS [For Italian candidates]
Destinatari: Interessati al Master che rispecchino i requisiti del BANDO INPS
Descrizione: Per l’anno accademico 2018-2019 l’INPS – Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale offre borse di studio finalizzate alla frequenza del Master in Big Data Management.
Scadenza: 3 dicembre 2018
All candidates can independently:
- Obtain a loan at favourable rates granted by selected credit institutions in the framework of the agreements made with LUISS Guido Carli. For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banca Intesa San Paolo – Bridge Loan
- Banca UNICREDIT – AD HONOREM loans
- Seek funding from their current or future employer
- Apply for regional scholarships
- BACHELOR AND MASTER’S DEGREE in economics, statistics, engineering, information systems, mathematics or related fields
- ADMISSION TEST (mandatory)
*The Program will be activated upon the achievement of a minimum threshold of students