The 16-month curriculum offers the opportunity to develop fine-tuned skills. It is based on a creative approach to business practices and is designed to push back the traditional boundaries of business.
The weekend formula is designed for those who wish to develop their professional ambitions while maintaining their work schedules. The programme is taught entirely in English and lessons are held every other weekend.
Core Disciplinary areas
The courses fall into the following main disciplinary areas. The core areas provide students with conceptual framework, analytical and planning tools as well as techniques and methodologies that contribute to the application of a systematic approach to business management.
- Accounting and Control
- Business Law
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Human Resources Management
- Organisational Design
- Operations Management
The part-time MBA Milan offers the opportunity to fine-tune skills with special attention dedicated to digital innovation.
- Digital Transforming Business Model
- Digital Experience Lab
- Consumer Insight
- Big Data Baseline
- Digital Transforming Organisation and People
- Data Driven Transformation
- Digital Transforming Operating Model
- Big Data Monetisation
- Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Customer Service Effectiveness
Students can choose among a variety of industries to gain general knowledge of different sectors, identifying the key players and relevant trends. All the focuses are presented by high-ranking managers from each sector.
- Big Data
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Family Business
- Health and Pharmaceutical
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Luxury and Fashion
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate, Hospitality, and Construction
As part of the part-time MBA journey, students have the chance to work on in close collaboration with academic supervisors and highly experienced managers coming from Luiss Business School’s Corporate Partners. These projects represent a fundamental part of the part-time MBA programme and give students a unique opportunity to put their learning into practice.