The 16-month curriculum offers the opportunity to achieve a highly personalised learning experience centered around the personal and professional development of the MBA participant.
Divided in 5 terms with lessons held every other weekend, the architecture of the programme builds on and leverages two main pillars:
- Core programme
- Tailored programme
For detailed information about the curriculum, download the brochure.
- Ice-Breaking Activities
- Workshops, Seminars and Presentation
- Design Thinking Session
- Introduction to School Services
The Essentials are meant to provide the basics of economics for the entire MBA and are preparatory for the Core Courses.
- Business Analytics & Statistics
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economics of Strategy
Core Courses are designed to strengthen participants’ managerial competences.
- Strategy I: Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption
- Accounting, Planning & Control I: Management Accounting
- Finance I: Corporate Finance
- Marketing I: Marketing Management & Customer Engagement
- Organisation I: Design Organisations for Digital Transformation
Core Pro Courses focus on enabling students to gain a practical understanding of the real business world.
- Strategy II: Empowering Growth and Mastering Strategy Execution
- Accounting, Planning & Control II – Planning & Control
- Finance II: Financial Valuation
- Marketing II: Marketing Intelligence
- Organisation II: Leading People and Getting Things Done
- Leading Strategic Innovations and Change
- Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation
- Technology Operations Management
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Project Management
Students customise their journey as they choose to focus on certain industries and tracks, to gain knowledge of the chosen sector, identify key players, and explore cutting edge trends. Electives may be subject to change to keep up with the changing business dynamics.
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Digital Markets
- Family Business
- Food & Wine
- Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Luxury and Fashion
- Media and Entertainment
- Smart Mobility
During the MBA programme, participants may attend the laboratories provided in the learning trajectory choosing between Megatrends and Life Skill Labs.
The Skill Labs are characterised by a highly experiential and practical methodological approach that aim to enhance soft skills and transversal skills. The goal is to achieve an overview of the business scenario and to acquire useful tools for personal and professional growth.
As part of the part-time MBA journey, students have the chance to work on business challenges launched by Luiss Business School’s Corporate Partners. These projects represent a fundamental part of the part-time MBA programme and give students a unique opportunity to put their learning into practice while collaborating with academic supervisors and highly experienced managers.
Schedule and location
The Part-Time MBA starts in November 2022 and lasts 16 months.
The programme will take place at Luiss Business School Campus in Milan, Italy.
For detailed information download the brochure.