The Part-Time MBA aims to provide new methodologies, critical thinking, and life skills to talented candidates with at least three years of work experience.
The programme is designed for managers, entrepreneurs, startuppers and professionals who want to invest in themselves and boost their professional careers.
Five Reasons to Take the Part-Time MBA
- Learn from the best thanks to the innovative teaching and learning methods of Luiss Business School, which are enriched by learning labs designed in collaboration with the most competitive companies in the market.
- Share experiences and work on real cases and projects with classmates, top managers, startuppers entrepreneurs, and professors coming from diverse industries, functions, countries, and professional backgrounds.
- Build a new network not only with top executives and entrepreneurs through our close ties with the Confederation of Italian Industries (Confindustria) but also with highly specialized faculty members from Italy and abroad.
- Handle challenges that affect society. Ethics, responsibility, and sustainability are the three dimensions that managers must embrace to achieve better leadership and stronger relationships with stakeholders.
- Feel the Roman heritage through the perfect combination of Luiss Business School’s higher-education model with the innovative and dynamic city of Milan.