Personal Transformation is a key element of the MBA journey, as it is devised specifically to empower and develop existing leadership skills, align personal and professional objectives and meet job market challenges, thereby striving to achieve a fulfilling professional path.
For detailed information, download the brochure.
Leadership Development Plan
The leadership development plan aims at building a personal growth strategy, through the employment of awareness tools and specific coaching strategies.
- Personality Assessment: an in-depth personality test (OPQ) to assess personality preferences
- Coaching Program: a unique personal experience and a partnership between students and professional coaches
- Self-Empowerment: techniques to manage stress and improve overall personal and professional performance
Career Development Plan
The career development plan aims at supporting, advising and unveiling the MBA students’ career potential, through the use of tools and specific paths.
- Competence Assessment
- Career Advisory: to increase their employability and define their career-development paths and goals
- Mentoring: to build & strengthen relational skills and develop a leadership outlook
- Community Engagement & Networking: workshops, discussion forums, expert panels focused on different thematic areas to foster community engagement, during and after the programme
- Project advisory: managers, consultants or professors who support and advise students during the Smart Project
- Luiss BS Connect: social media platform dedicated to the Luiss Business School Community