How to Apply
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- At least three years of work experience
- Proficiency in English
- The Luiss Admission Test (mandatory)
Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send to the following documents email@example.com:
- FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
- COPY OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE*
- DIGITAL ID PHOTO
- COPY OF PASSPORT OR ID DOCUMENT
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- ADMISSION FEE RECEIPT OF EUR 105 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
* After admission to the programme, international students must provide a Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value for the degree.
The admission fee is payable via bank transfer or postal current account. Proof of payment must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank Account Details
BANK: INTESA SANPAOLO – Filiale N. 06793 Piazza Bologna n. 45, 00162 Roma, Italy
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Luiss Guido Carli
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 100000300001
IBAN: IT37 U030 6905 0601 0000 0300 001
Postal Account Details
CURRENT HOLDER: Luiss Guido Carli – Divisione Luiss Business School
ADDRESS: Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma, Italy
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 57861007
For additional information, please download the Luiss Business School Admissions Process pdf
The Luiss Admission Test evaluates the applicant’s skills, personal motivation and potential. It can be held on campus in Milan (Italy) or remotely via Skype.
The Admission Test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with high TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- CEB SHL Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive* (applicants with high GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
*WHAT IS THE CEB – SHL EVALUATION TOOL
For the Logic tests Luiss Business School uses the CEB – SHL platform. Through SHL Talent Measurement Solutions, CEB helps thousands of organizations worldwide achieve measurable business results from assessing, selecting, and developing the right people for the right roles. Employers consider what behaviors and abilities are required for good job performance, often described in terms of competencies. To measure an individual’s competencies, employers may use tests, interviews and other assessment tools.
Since we spend between a quarter and a third of our time at work, it is important that our abilities and interests fit the requirements of the role. Anyone from a new graduate to a manager may encounter one of these tests over the course of their hiring process. That is why Luiss Business School uses this platform to test students who apply to our programs. We are looking for students that fit with our programs, our values and who also have competencies for the business world.
NEXT ADMISSION TEST
For more information about the next selection date, please write to email@example.com or call (+39) 06 85 22 5574 / 2320 / 2367 / 2366