How to Apply
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Admission test (mandatory)
Prior to the admission test, candidates must send the following documents:
- FULLY- COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
- COPY OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE. Once admitted to the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate.
- DIGITAL ID PHOTO
- COPY OF PASSPORT OR ID DOCUMENT
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- ADMISSION FEE RECEIPT EUR 75 admission fee (nonrefundable)
The admission test evaluates the applicant’s skills, personal motivation and potential.
It consists of:
- English test(applicants with high TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logical Reasoning Test(applicants with high GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the logics test)
Participants are admitted to the program based on the test outcome, academic record and professional experience.
Next Admission Test
The selection process is now open. The admission test can be held on campus or via Skype. For more information about the next selection date, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 06 8522 5239.
The admission fee is payable via bank transfer or postal current account. Proof of payment must be sent by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Administrative Office LUISS Guido Carli – Via Nomentana 216, 00162 Rome (Italy).
Bank Account Details
ACCOUNT HOLDER: LUISS Guido Carli – Divisione LUISS Business School
BANK: Unicredit S.p.A. Agenzia n. 274 – Viale Gorizia, 21 – 00198 Rome (Italy).
ACCOUNT N°: 000400000917
IBAN: IT 17 H020 0805 0770 0040 0000917
ACRONIMO CLIENTE: 86015854
Postal Account Details
CURRENT HOLDER: LUISS Guido Carli – Divisione LUISS Business School
ADDRESS: Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma
ACCOUNT N°: 57861007
For additional information, please download the LUISS Business School Admissions Process pdf